Vision and Mission
Sakakawea Medical Center strives to be a complete healthcare system dedicated to providing the best comprehensive care possible to the area that we serve. Our vision is to
Enhance the lives of our patients, families and area communities through High Quality Healthcare and Services.
Our community commitment is reflected through Sakakawea Medical Center’s mission goals to
- Provide high quality care that is measured and continuously improved.
- Provide individualized care that exceeds expectations of those we serve.
- Strengthen partnerships with providers to enhance coordination of care and improve system performance.
- Be a steward of resources.
- Commit to service excellence.
- Be a vital contributor to our area communities.
- Recognize the value of each employee and provide opportunities for personal growth and development that complement the needs of the organization.
Our Core Values
- We are dedicated to excellence in health care for our communities, resulting in uncompromised value and quality in the services we provide.
- We will positively affect the health and well-being of our communities by providing compassionate care.
- We will insist that integrity, honesty, confidentiality, respect and dignity are reflected in all relationships with co-workers and those we serve.
- We will work as partners, combining our skills and ideas to continuously improve the quality of the care we provide, in pursuit of our Vision and Mission.
- We believe everyone has the right to a safe and secure environment. We earn trust by providing safe facilities and work practices, dedicated to the well-being of our patients, employees and guests.