DietaryDietary AideFull Time (40 hours/week). Day shift plus rotating weekends and holidays.
- The Dietary Aide is responsible for providing, maintaining, and performing general support functions at Sakakawea Medical Center and Senior Suites. The key duties include performing dietary aide duties.
DietaryDietary CookFull Time — 40 hours/week. Day shift plus rotating weekends and holidays. ↓✓
- The Dietary Cook is responsible for the preparation, cooking and serving of nutritional meals that meet the daily nutritional needs of patients and residents. Key duties include ensuring that the special dietary needs of patients and residents are met and to provide attractive and palatable meals. The Dietary Cook provides meals for employees, patients, residents, and visitors. May work in either the kitchen or the café. Prepares meals for luncheons and special meal requests.
Environmental ServicesEnvironmental Services/Housekeeping Associate Full Time, day shift plus rotating weekends and holidays.↓✓
- The Environmental Service Associate is responsible for providing, maintaining, and performing general support functions at Sakakawea Medical Center, Senior Suites, and the Clinics. The key duties include maintaining a clean, safe and sanitary environment, providing a sufficient amount of clean and sanitary laundry, and performing light maintenance duties. The Environmental Service Associate has daily contact with patients, residents, family members, employees and the general public.
Home Health/HospiceHome Health and Hospice DirectorFull Time (40 hours/week) Must be available weekends and on call in case of real department needs.↓✓
- Two years experience in Hospice preferred. Prior experience in administrative or supervisory capacity preferred. Prior experience in budget reports and pain management, with knowledge of Long Term Care regulations preferred. Knowledge of reimbursement and third party payer issues preferred.
LaboratoryLaboratory Manager Full Time. Day shift plus rotating department call and rotating weekends/holidays. ↓✓
- Coordinates the Laboratory department to ensure accurate and timely test reporting resulting in the utmost quality of care. Performs specialized and routine tests on patient samples to aid in the detection, diagnosis, and treatment of disease processes. Uses judgment, interpretation, and evaluation to make decisions and assure accurate results. Directly supervises laboratory employees.
LaundryLaundry AideFull Time — 40 hours/week. Weekday, day shifts.↓✓
- The laundry aide is responsible for providing, maintaining, and performing general support functions at Sakakawea Medical Center and Senior Suites. The key duties include performing laundry aide duties.
Nursing ServicePatient Services Associate Part Time — 16 hours/week. Day shift plus rotating weekends and holidays. ↓✓
- The Patient Services Associate is responsible for providing support for the team caregivers. Primary functions include chart assembly, transcription of physician orders, preauthorization of inpatient services, reception duties, distribution of incoming and outgoing correspondence, admission procedures and general medical record procedures. The Patient Services Associate must have good communication skills in order to effectively provide quality service to all patients/ customers. They will actively participate in and support a self-directed team environment. This very diversified position comes in contact with each patient and almost every department at some point throughout their schedule. The employees in this position must possess excellent communication skills and teamwork.
Nursing ServicesRN/LPNPart Time and Full Time Positions require rotating shifts, holidays and every other weekend.↓✓
- The Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is accountable for delivering care to the patient utilizing the nursing process. The RN/LPN is a critical thinker, team leader, and team player. The RN/LPN is a positive role model and is able to share knowledge freely.
Physical TherapyPhysical Therapist Part Time (24 hours/week).↓✓
- Must have knowledge of writing and dictating patient progress notes. Must possess excellent communication skills in order to explain/direct home programs and exercises. A minimum of one year of experience in an acute care facility is preferred. Must be able to interact with patients and families in a positive manner. Able to assist person in gait training and transfers.
Senior SuitesNurse Aide/Medication AidePart Time (24 hours/week). Rotating day, evening and night shifts. Rotating weekends and holidays. ↓✓
- To help residents lead a happy and productive life through tasks done individually or in a large group. The Nurse Aide performs resident care activities under the direction of the Director of Senior Suites. Works in cooperation with and promotes positive relationships between co-workers, other department co-workers, residents, and their family members.
Our benefits* include
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Sick Leave
- Discount Policy
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Life Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
*Qualification for these benefits is dependent on the number of scheduled hours.
For more information contact
Sakakawea Medical Center
510 8th Ave. NE
Hazen, ND 58545