Convenience ClinicLPNPart Time — (12 hours/week)↓✓
LaboratoryMedical Lab Technician or Medical TechnologistFull Time. Rotating day shifts, as well as rotating weekends and holidays. Shared department call rotation.↓✓
- Previous experience preferred but not required. Must have good communication skills. Ability to work in an independent manner with little or no supervision. Ability to work under pressure in a medical situation by reporting out quality results in a timely fashion.
LaboratoryMedical Lab Technician or Medical Technologist Full Time. Rotating day shifts, as well as rotating weekends and holidays. Shared department call rotation.↓✓
- Must have good communication skills. Ability to work in an independent manner with little or no supervision. Ability to work under pressure in a medical situation by reporting out quality results in a timely fashion. Previous experience preferred.
LaboratoryPhlebotomistFull Time. Day shift.↓✓
- Obtains specimens necessary for specialized and routine testing.
Home Health/HospiceHome Health and Hospice DirectorFull Time (40 hours/week) Must be available weekends and on call in case of real department needs.↓✓
- Two years experience in Hospice preferred. Prior experience in administrative or supervisory capacity preferred. Prior experience in budget reports and pain management, with knowledge of Long Term Care regulations preferred. Knowledge of reimbursement and third party payer issues preferred.
Nursing ServicesRN/LPNPart Time and Full Time Positions require rotating shifts, holidays and every other weekend.↓✓
- The Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is accountable for delivering care to the patient utilizing the nursing process. The RN/LPN is a critical thinker, team leader, and team player. The RN/LPN is a positive role model and is able to share knowledge freely.
Physical TherapyPhysical Therapist Part Time (24 hours/week).↓✓
- Must have knowledge of writing and dictating patient progress notes. Must possess excellent communication skills in order to explain/direct home programs and exercises. A minimum of one year of experience in an acute care facility is preferred. Must be able to interact with patients and families in a positive manner. Able to assist person in gait training and transfers.
Senior SuitesNurse Aide/Medication AidePart Time (24 hours/week). Rotating day, evening and night shifts. Rotating weekends and holidays. ↓✓
- To help residents lead a happy and productive life through tasks done individually or in a large group. The Nurse Aide performs resident care activities under the direction of the Director of Senior Suites. Works in cooperation with and promotes positive relationships between co-workers, other department co-workers, residents, and their family members.
Our benefits* include
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Sick Leave
- Discount Policy
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Life Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
*Qualification for these benefits is dependent on the number of scheduled hours.
For more information contact
Sakakawea Medical Center
510 8th Ave. NE
Hazen, ND 58545