Sakakawea Medical Center is available for your convenience Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The convenience clinic is located in the SMC Emergency Room and provides quality medical care for minor illness such as colds, flu, ear infections, sore throat, stomach aches and the like.
Please call 7017482225 to check if there are wait times.
The clinic is typically staffed by the attending physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant. Some of the services that can be performed at the Convenience Clinic include are...
- Treatment and testing for common illness such as ear and bladder infections, pinkeye, sinus infections, bronchitis, strep throat, diarrhea and intestinal infections, etc.
- Treatments for flu, laryngitis, mono, swimmers ear, allergies, etc.
- Skin infections including athlete's foot, cold sores, deer tick bites, poison ivy, etc.
- Vaccinations such as tetanus (if needed for a recent cut or wound)
- Minor injuries, sprains and strains, burns and rashes